By using our service, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, do not use this site.
- I am at least 18 years old
- I understand I can only sell my diabetic supplies that are factory sealed and have at least 6 months until expiration.
- If I send supplies that have less than 6 months until expiration, that have been tampered with, has had the factory seal broken, I understand my supplies will not be returned.
- It is my responsibility to ensure that my supplies are packaged carefully and securely. communitymedicalexchange.com will not accept boxes that are damaged during shipment.
- I understand that if I send test strips that are not a brand listed on this site, that have not been negotiated upon beforehand via facebook message or via phone or email, that I will not receive compensation and my test strips will be donated.
- I understand that once my payment is sent via PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, or business check my items are not returnable to me under any circumstance.
- I understand that I lawfully own or possess test strips with rights to sell.
1. If supplies meet all of the aforementioned terms and conditions, communitymedicalexchange.com agrees to disperse the total payment due within 24 hours upon approval via PayPal, Venmo, CashApp or to be sent a business check.
2. communitymedicalexchange.com will destroy all prescription labels before redistributing my supplies. I understand that I am responsible for damage I cause to boxes if I choose to take off labels myself.
3. I understand that I cannot sell any test strips that are paid for by medicare or medicaid.
4. I understand that the standard delivery time for a business check sent via USPS is 3 to 5 business days, but may take up to 14 days due to varying shipping times not controllable by communitymedicalexchange.com
5. I understand that if my check is lost, it is my responsibility to reach out to communitymedicalexchange.com and ask for a stop payment to be issued. Once a stop payment is put in place, a new check will be sent. I understand that I may be charged a $30 service fee if the check with a stop payment issued is cashed.
6. I agree to transfer all right, title and interest in the supplies to communitymedicalexchange.com upon the receipt and inspection of the supplies by communitymedicalexchange.com
7. I further agree that by entering this agreement and conducting business with communitymedicalexchange.com , I waive the right to a trial by jury and agree to only bring claims in my individual capacity and not as a class member or plaintiff in any purported class or representative proceeding.
9. I agree that communitymedicalexchange.com and its affiliates and partners, including but not limited to communitymedicalexchange.com will not have any liability to you in excess of the final value assigned by
communitymedicalexchange.com at the time of inspection for the item.
10. I agree that communitymedicalexchange.com and its affiliates and partners, including but not limited to communitymedicalexchange.com will not be liable for any foreseeable or unforeseeable damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of this agreement.
11. I understand all prices listed and the value assigned to the item is not equivalent to a fair market value, and all values listed on this site are subject to change at any time.
12. The diabetic test strips I am selling belong to me. They are not stolen. They are sealed and non-expired. The sale of these test strips does not deviate from or alter my prescription or care plan.
13.. I understand the terms and conditions for this website can change at any time and I will not be notified of these changes. I understand it is my responsibility to read through the Terms and conditions every time I sell my diabetic supplies to communitymedicalexchange.com.